Visitor Count

Monday 15 August 2011

Coburg Car Classic 2011

On the first Saturday in August, every year for the past 20 years, the town Coburg, not far to the North of Eugene, has hosted a classic car event.

This was the first year I attended, and with the delightful sunshine and the wonderful cars, I really enjoyed it.

I've included my photos below, first as a direct link slideshow, which by the perversity of Photobucket show in reverse of the order I took them in, and second as a  link. For the better view and bigger pictures, click on the link, and then on view as slideshow, to see the pictures in the order I intended, organised by year, make and model.





http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd97/Martin_Milner/Coburg%20Car%20Show%202011/


No, I didn't recognise all the cars, but the ones which had been registered had a card in the window with their details on.

There is one more local car show this year that I shall be attending, in Florence, on 9-10th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers